Are you looking for a new LMS or do you just want to know more about the Sakai CLE? Please join us for a no-nonsense 60 minutes Sakai overview webinar. We will give you a solid road map on how to create a course and what tools to use to carry out your class effectively.
Here’s the agenda:
- What is Sakai
- Who is ANI
- How to access a free fully functional Sakai CLE instance (actually here’s the link:my.anisakai.com)
- How to create an account
- How to navigate Sakai
- How to create a course
- What tools to use to add content
- What tools to use to create / organize your lessons
- What tools to use to create tests and assignments
- What tools to use to collaborate and communicate
- How to add users to your course
- How to publish and unpublish your course
- Q & A
Target audience: Anyone who wants to know more about Sakai. We encourage faculty to attend!
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 10th, 10-11AM PST / 1-2PM EST.
After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
PC-based attendees--Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac-based attendees--Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Mobile attendees--iPhone, iPad, Android phone/tablet